Affiliate Program Terms of Service
Your participation in the Program is to legally advertise our website and goods to receive a commission on products purchased by individuals referred by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Affiliate Program, you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject any Affiliate Program Application in our absolute discretion.
Commissions will be accounted for automatically and paid according to the internal affiliate software installed on the site and according to options selected by you. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out. Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
Your status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Prince Armory reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Prince Armory in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Prince Armory, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition, Prince Armory reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
4. Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Prince Armory site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
Prince Armory will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for possible interruptions or errors.
6. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. You may choose to terminate your Affiliate account at any time if any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Prince Armory and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Prince Armory to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
10. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Texas. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
11. Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Prince Armory affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.