Hello again Prince Armory friends and fans, its Samuel here with a few updates to share with you all.
- The First Age Sauron Armor is complete and I did manage to put up gallery and basic blog post covering the highlights. Both are here on the www.princearmory.com site. (click Blog/Gallery)
- I have set up a Patreon page! Ideally, this will allow for time to for producing more of the behind the scenes content I’ve had so many requests for. If you’ve ever wanted more guides or tutorials, or more work in progress photos, and more thorough blogs or other write ups talking about processes and tools, or if you’ve ever just tried to throw your wallet at me/Prince Armory but it just bounced uselessly off the screen – this Patreon campaign would be a good way to go. Check the page for more info and start throwing those wallets again if you please.
- New Site! If anyone has an interest in following my personal endeavors and future business plans be sure to check out my new site www.FantasySmith.guru. My goal here is to become a little more active in the world and increase my public profile a bit. I hope to use this new venture to springboard future business ideas as well as just being a general outlet for creative things I want to do that may not involve the Prince Armory flavor of work. You can now also find me on twitter.com/fantasysmith as well as instagram.com/fantasysmith
- Future Venture! Call out for any artisan, maker, costumer, craftsman, hobbyist or professional, or anyone with a home studio! I am requesting volunteers to send images of your work space/shop/studio to be featured in an upcoming series where we offer tips and suggestions for improving your work space, featuring a guest host for each episode. Granted, it’s not a new concept but it will have its own fresh artisan-centric focus.These will be live-steamed and later posted to YouTube. If you’d like to be an early feature or guest please email images of your setup to [email protected] and tell me a bit about what you do and how you use your work-space. And also contact if you are interested in being a guest host or involved in any other way.
We will cover a wide spread of work spaces from pure beginner to established professional, and all sorts of craft types, and the goal is to inspire and help people to achieve their ideal work space. Once an audience has been built we’ll be doing giveaways and even shop makeovers in the long run.
Website To Dos:
- Write blog for Iron Man Armor
- Write blog for Krypton Armor
- Upload Krypton Gallery
- Upload Iron Man Gallery
- Retroactively add galleries and blogs for many other top tier past projects
- I still need to fix the CSS on the site, conflicting themes and plugins are causing some not so straightforward problems (including the white on white comments bubble below). Its so hard to find time to do everything I need to.